Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sorry friends , due to the school time I was tired yestersday so I did not turn on my computer and ofcos I was unable to update for blog .

Alright , -H-J-L- is going to have a outing soon , it is already confirm that it will be held after chinese new year properly is 21FEBRUARY2009 . Is abit far , but we really have no other choice , please understand and please go! (:

Ger is thinking to change the fam name to others so please try to online most of the day as we can discuss together (: Ya the master of -H-J-L- is Ger but it belong to US . (: Love .

And I have added some music and some changes too . Hope you guys like it .

I will try online as more as possible . My schedule of ITE is pack . Everyday 8am - 4pm . If not is 8pm to 3pm . So guys I'll only online after 5pm everyday . Ger anything you can call me I have already gave you my number . (: ITE can pick up calls or SMS dey . Lol .

Last but not least , -H-J-L- huat ar! (:
-ILY-

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENJOY ♥